Medical records provide a clinical history of the patient’s treatment in the hospital. They are responsible for the systematic documentation of a patient’s confinements, diagnosis, treatment received.
HIM PACKAGE (Hospital Information Management)
- This package is offered to admitted patients.
- This package includes a certified true copy of Medical Abstract, Medical Certificate, and Certificate of Confinement.
- Affidavit to Use the Surname of the Father (AUSF)/ Conformity
- Birth Certificate
- Fetal/ Death Certificate
- Certificate of Confinement
- Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate
- Clinical Abstract/ Discharge Summary
- Laboratory Results (1 set)
- Medical Certificate
- Medical Records Set (For Insurance)
- Operation Records