Metro North Medical Center and Hospital was formed by a team of enterprising men and women from the medical profession and business sector who share the same idealism and passion for providing comprehensive and affordable healthcare. It was eventually registered under the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 2010.
MNMCH is envisioned to be at the forefront in providing quality healthcare to the residents and communities north of the city. It aims to accomplish its goals and aspirations in partnership with the Department of Health (DOH), the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PHIC), and the various Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs). The hospital is strategically located along Mindanao Ave.
MNMCH near the corner of Congressional Avenue, Quezon City. It is a 7–storey hospital standing on a 2,000 sq. m. lot. It is a Level 2 Hospital of a 55-bed capacity with intensive care unit facilities. Its staff consists of medical specialists and subspecialists and will cater to different fields such as Oncology, Laparoscopy, Dialysis and Radiotherapy. Complementing the medical staff are allied medical professionals with long standing experience in the hospital industry. It is likewise equipped with the latest medical equipment that is available here and abroad, such as a state-of-the-art CT scan and ultrasound machines.
It is designed with ample basement parking space with provisions for commercial stalls to serve the needs of the patrons and staff as well. It is situated in the heart of the Quezon City, where the biggest population of Metro Manila resides and is also very accessible via private or public transport farther north via the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX). A fully computerized medical records system is in place to ensure the speed and accuracy in providing efficient service to its clientele.
Vision : Mission : Core Values
Metro North Medical Center and Hospital is a world-class healthcare institution offering comprehensive medical services to the communities in Metro Manila and the provinces throughout the Philippines in partnership with qualified personnel committed to excellence in health care, education and research.
Guided by our Vision and Core Values, we shall:
- Deliver quality and cost effective healthcare and wellness services to all.
- Innovate through Training and Research.
- Offer opportunities for growth and career enhancement for our personnel as competent, compassionate, and ethical healthcare givers.
- Sustain a viable and progressive financial growth through stewardship of our resources.
- Evaluate and continuously improve health delivery services through innovation, research and the use of advanced technology.
- Collaborate with local and international agencies to support education in health professions and research and to ensure adequate and relevant clinical experience.
- Ensure Accountability and Transparency to our stakeholders
- Build healthier nation and Promote Environmental and Social Responsibility
- Social Responsible