To ensure the comfort and safety of our patients, Metro North Medical Center & Hospital observed the Department of Health and IATF Safety and Health Protocols, the following guidelines are being followed for strict compliance.
- To help prevent the spread of the virus, FACEMASK are required to be worn at all times. FACESHIELDS are optional.
- Filling out of the Digital Health Declaration Form:
- For Individuals (Hospital Staff, Patients, and Companions) who are fully vaccinated with Covid-19 vaccines (more than 2 weeks after the last dose) and asymptomatic, the use of the Digital Health Declaration Form shall be put on hold upon entering the hospital. A temperature check is required.
- For Individuals without proof of vaccination, they must fill out the Digital Health Declaration Form and do the temperature check. If asymptomatic, they may be allowed entry to the hospital. If symptomatic, they will be referred to the triage for screening.
- Patient Visitation Announcement: Due to Covid 19 pandemic visiting of patients is currently suspended.
- Visiting hours for patients in ward, private and suite rooms is from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- ICU – 12:00 NN to 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- NICU Viewing – 9:00 AM to 12:00 NN and 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- For private and suite rooms, a maximum of eight (1) visitors at a time.
- Visitors are not allowed to loiter in the hallway and must observe silence at all times.
- Visitors/Clients under the influence of alcohol are strictly prohibited to enter the premises.
- Smoking within hospital premises is strictly prohibited.
- Taking pictures, videos and audios are strictly prohibited unless approved by the management.
- Pillows and blankets are not allowed to bring inside the patient’s rooms to reduce the risk of contamination and spread infection.
For more information, please visit https://doh.gov.ph/COVID-19-policies?page=6 for your reference.