The Admitting Department is open 24 hours daily. All inquiries regarding admissions must be course through the Admitting Staff located at the G/F Hospital Lobby.Learn more
The chapel and meditation area is a space within the hospital important for well-being and healing of the whole person. We are fortunate to be in an environment where faith and healing work hand in hand. This chapel serves as a non-denominational spiritual place where the act of healing can minister to patients, families, visitors, associates, volunteers, and physicians....
Over the years the chapel has become an inclusive place where people, irrespective of their faith, have found a haven – a place of quiet reflection, a place to weep, and a place where despair and hope are expressed.
The Chapel is an environment of comfort when patients and family members are grappling with issues that directly affect their health and well-being. In the process of coping with crises, guilt, loneliness, pain, anxiety, fear of death or fear of some other loss, the chapel and meditation area serves as a place to focus on spiritual strength and encouragement.
The Chapel is available at all times. It is located on the fourth floor.
The Canteen is located at the 3rd floor.
The Medical Records section is located at the 4th floor. Medical records provide a clinical history of the patient’s treatment in the hospital. They are responsible for the systematic documentation of a patient’s confinements, diagnosis, treatment received.Learn more
RT-PCR Swab and Rapid Antigen
The RT-PCR Swab and Rapid Antigen is located at the RD floor.Learn more
Visiting and Viewing
To ensure the comfort and safety of our patients, Metro North Medical Center & Hospital observed the Department of Health and IATF Safety and Health Protocols, the following guidelines are being followed for strict compliance.Learn more
Wellness Package (Php 4,500.00)
How to avail
- The patient must provide a Doctor’s Request.
- Patient may then proceed to the Information Department to secure the Wellness Package Checklist, Information Officer must note the last water and food intake of the patient ...
- Once the Wellness Package Checklist is acquired, the patient may continue the process to Admitting Department for completion of forms, encoding of patient information to provide charge slip.
- The Cashier Department will provide an Official Receipt once the payment has been made.
- The patient should now proceed to the respective Departments and Units for the procedures and services.